|Job Type:||Full Time|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
An opening for Proposals Manager based in Australia. The position will support the Sales & Comm.
- Manages regional Commercial Specialists and Commercial Managers.
- Oversees implementation of global contracting strategies.
- Supports development of corporate contracting policies and guidelines, contract model forms and systems.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates region and international oilfield service contracts and commercial documents.
- Communicates with company's legal, tax, and HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns.
- Identifies worldwide contracting trends and improvement opportunities.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Coaches and mentors more junior Commercial Managers.
- Involvement in price book formulation and content.
- Develops commercial strategies. Creates commercial tools.
- Works closely with legal on commercial issues.
-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 5+ years’ experience in related field.
Strong knowledge of contracting statutes, both US and non-US. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to lead small to mid-size groups and mentor others. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proven negotiating skills. Strong attention to detail. Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team oriented environment. Thorough knowledge of multiple product offerings.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Australia; Western Australia; JANDAKOT