|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Brilliant opportunity for a wealth operations professional
- Wonderful chance to build on your leadership experience
- Engaged and talented team to lead
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Positioned within our Wealth Operations department, you will be given the opportunity to lead a team of enthusiastic and engaging banking professionals in delivering exceptional service across the Adviser function. You will be given the chance to provide leadership in terms of performance and development of your team, as well as being a key contributor to overall capability uplift with the goal of delivering greater customer outcomes. You will have the capability to understand and solve complex problems and scenarios that may arise within the day-to-day operations of the team.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Provide people leadership, with a focus on improving performance, enhancing development and driving greater outcomes for individuals and the overall team
- Focus on standardising and streamlining processes to provide a consistent service experience
- Focus on identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve productivity of the team
- Drive and role model the desired Enterprise culture within the function
Qualifications and experience required
- Experience leading people, with a focus on performance, development and improving customer experience
- 3+ years of banking operations environment experience with a sound understanding of processes, systems and risks
- Proven experience dealing with similar complex analysis, processing and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career then apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 07 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time