ABOUT THE ROLES:
Mercy Mental Health Program is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with a passion for Mental Health and a desire to specialise in this exciting area of nursing.
- Part Time, Fixed Term position - 0.8EFT
- Commencing in January 2019 (12 month contract)
- The Mental Health Graduate Program offers Registered Nurses an excellent opportunity to work and develop as a skilled Mental Health Nurse in an Adult Mental Health service. You will be supported by clinical educators and preceptors, whilst completing a local academic program that provides credit points towards a Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing.
- The program also offers Graduates structured local study days
- Graduates have the opportunity to work in Acute and Community Residential settings
- Recent completion of Bachelor of Nursing (Pre-Registration) [or on track to complete by end of 2018]
- Eligible for AHPRA registration by January 2019
- Current valid Victorian drivers licence
- A passion for mental health nursing and strong desire to increase your knowledge and skills
Mercy Mental Health supports people in south west metropolitan Melbourne with severe and complex mental illnesses by providing acute and community-based care. Services are available to adults through acute inpatient programs, residential rehabilitation programs and crisis and community recovery-focused treatment programs. We also offer inpatient and community specialist perinatal mental health services to women and infants in western Victoria.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Emily Stowell, Clinical Nurse Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org or PH: 9928 7444
Quote Ref No: MMH 133
Applications Close: Sunday, 16 December 2018