|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Join Olympic Dam a safe, reliable, globally competitive business delivered by our people. At Olympic Dam we care that everyone goes home safe to do the things they love. We believe Leadership drive culture and culture drives performance. All incidents are preventable and everyone has a role to play.
Come and be a part of this success.
One of Australia’s largest mines and a complex minerals processing operation, Olympic Dam, is unique in that we produce Copper, Uranium, Gold and Silver.
Adelaide offers a Mediterranean climate, beach-side lifestyle, cosmopolitan cafés and restaurants and world class wine regions just an hour away. All this plus an annual international festivals and events calendar makes Adelaide a vibrant, cultured, friendly environment to live, work and play in.
We are passionate about getting the best candidate in the role and we are open to flexible working arrangements including Part Time and Job Share opportunities.
This position is based in Adelaide operating on a 5/2 roster - As noted, we are open to discussing flexible working opportunities!
**Pivotal role in developing and ensuring the implementation of the Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) to Olympic Dam, and supporting implementation across Minerals Australia.
Works closely with the AIMS Project Manager, Asset Management Specialists to ensure that the project align with work requirements.
In this role you will:
- Manage the implementation and delivery of the Asset Integrity Management System to agreed scope and schedule, and relevant Standards and Specifications.
- Manage, track and provide periodic project status reporting.
- Develop business cases for short, medium and long-term implementation phases taking into account existing asset management initiatives.
- Develop and assist in the implementation of the AIMS Standard for the Olympic Dam Asset.
- Ensure the new AIMS Asset Class standards are applied into the existing asset inspection strategies enabling timely remedial action and asset integrity assurance.
- Establish and implement the AIMS Framework to validate that risks relating to Asset Integrity for critical equipment are pro-actively assessed, governed and monitored.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Define the technical road map for data used in analytics
- Extract data from a variety of sources and data types
- Generate innovative data solutions to help solve complex problems
- Support a collaborative environment that facilitates bespoke data sharing.
- Engineering qualification and/or Data Analytics background
- Asset Integrity engineering experience, preferably within an Asset Management Framework.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in planning/ analytics and asset integrity management in the mining and minerals processing industries and/or heavy industrial or major infrastructure
- Previous experience on the development and implementation of digital platforms to support engineering system management
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
How to apply
Please apply online before 23rd December 2018
40376824- Engineer Asset Integrity Analysis
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
We support flexible work at BHP. Talk to us about the flexible working options in this team. Think Big!**