|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Part-time (15 hours per fortnight) opportunity available located at Mercy Place Colac
- Facilitate communication with residents and/or their families and staff in relation to office administration requirements
- Responsible and accountable for the day-to-day activities of the office ensuring administrative, clerical and reception services are provided to the residents, visitors and staff
- Provide timely and effective support to managers
- Efficient and effective maintenance of document and data storage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- High level of interpersonal, communication skills (written and verbal) and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills including presentation, communication and values
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience in Aged Care or Health environment (desirable but not essential)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Toni Cuthbertson, Service Manager on (03) 5233 5600
Quote Ref No: COL34
Applications Close: Sunday, 23 December 2018