|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for a Commercial Senior Specialist to join Telstra in a permanent capacity.
This role contributes to the key pillars of our business strategy including driving value from the core, customer experience and transformation, and bringing to life what it means to be a world class technology company.
This role is critical to enabling Telstra to create a new standard in customer experience. Critical to success in this role is your strong commercial acumen and ability to work effectively within cross functional teams to drive the end to end delivery of initiatives designed to increase value for customers and Telstra.
SOME OF THE SPECIFICS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drive the development business plans and ensure alignment across the team and key stakeholders
- Analyse new and emerging trends and evaluate their impact on needs into the future
- Recommend step improvements in own area and between areas, including awareness of best practice
- Leverage customer and market analysis to provide commercial recommendations to improve customer experience, increase market share and improve financial performance. This includes providing intelligence on market and industry trends, global telecommunications developments, competitor moves and market share impacts
- Deliver commercial modelling to enable the assessment of key business initiatives
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly shared metrics (e.g. services, margin) across the team to drive collective success of the Consumer and Small Business segments
- Partner with other teams to develop the overarching 1-3 year strategy and roadmap
- Prepare presentations and business communications for all executive levels, including the Board and senior leaders
- Act as an engagement lead into key supporting parts of the business to achieve priorities (reporting, finance, analytics), and as an engagement point for analysis of business opportunities (e.g. external consultants)
- Actively participate in small cross functional teams with rapid iteration, testing and deployment of new initiatives at scale
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in building and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships is essential
- Extensive experience in providing commercial advice and recommendations to support the delivery of initiatives is beneficial
- Extensive professional experience in independently developing and delivering high quality executive level written communications
- Tertiary degree or experience in broad application of strategy or planning principles, or commercial expertise is highly desirable
- Demonstrated strategy, business planning or management consulting experience
If you’re looking for a role where you can contribute to Telstra’s strategy and see the impact you’re making. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and be part of a fast paced team working across the business, this could be the role for you?
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to connect to a future created by you.
Please click here for more information:
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex