ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Casual position located at Mercy Place Woree
- Provide quality resident-focused care utilising a person-centred approach and in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and policies/procedures of Mercy Health
- Effectively supervise and lead a team of carers by demonstrating our core values
- Provide accurate and timely documentation relevant to resident care
- Take an active role in getting to know our residents and their families
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Registration with AHPRA as a medication endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent clinical skill base, practiced within Aged Care
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in leading and supervising teams of people.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Charlene Reyes, Service Manager - (07) 4054 5544
Quote Ref No: WOR23
Applications Close: Sunday, 23 December 2018