|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of a highly skilled team, you will be supporting medium to large businesses, protecting their assets and ensuring their security products are 100% up and secure.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but not limited to:
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Remote technical support
- Investigate, isolate and fix security incidents, identify root cause and undertake problem management activities
- Configuration, migration and upgrade of firewalls and variety of other security products/appliances.
- Troubleshoot, install, implement and administer security systems and provide level 3 support.
- Provide 3rd Line Support for the Security infrastructure components in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes
- 3rd level security project activities across all ITIL disciplines
- Participate in after hours on call roster
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Similar Senior Security role (minimum 5 years’ experience)
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Juniper products (Security Policies, VPNs - Remote access and L2L and NAT)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Security technologies to immediately isolate issues in complex network enterprise environments
- Strong understanding of Next Generation Firewall , IPS, Content Filtering, Anti-spam, Malware, VPN technologies, and routing essential
- Prior experience in a technical support environment. You'll have supported products from at least 2 of the below vendors:
- Pulse Secure
- Check Point
- Palo Alto
- Experience with Juniper Junos Space, Cisco CSM, Cisco Firepower Management Center or Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management
- Scripting / coding would be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Drive for excellence and be accountable
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Team player
- Australian Working Rights
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, then please connect with what you love and apply today!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. This role can be performed from multiple locations across Australia. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex