|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Initial 3 month contract opportunity
- Employee-leddiversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality
Anexciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cloud Migration Architect(Banking Mainframe) to join the Consulting Practice of PwC Australia, locatedat our Barangaroo Sydney office. This position is available to provideassistance on various Special Project assignments for our external clients andthe initial contract period will be 3-months with potential extension. Therewill be some travelling requirements to Brisbane in the first month of yourrole.
At PwC,we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value andimprove the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smartercities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust insociety and solve important problems.
We arecurrently looking for a Cloud Migration Architect with a specific experience inBanking Mainframe migration to Cloud, particularly with the use of IBMMainframe.
In this role, you will be responsible to provide architectural strategy andadvice in the migration of TCS BaNCS Core Banking Platform to Public Cloud.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Aminimum 5 years of Cloud Architecture experience, with specific background inMainframe Migration to Cloud.
- Strongtechnical knowledge in: IBM Mainframe technologies, TCS BaNCS Core BankingPlatform.
- Highlevel understanding of Cloud migrationsolutions and services in a Banking / Financial Services cloud environment.
- StrongEnterprise Architecture experience, working within large/complex Infrastructuredomains.
- RelevantCloud-Architecture certifications/qualifications.
- Excellentcommunicator and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
PwC iscommitted to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our ReconciliationAction Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. Weencourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Giovanni Ribudiyanto is the RecruitmentBusiness Partner for the role. As the team experience high volumes ofapplications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fairprocess for all.