|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Role model the Human Capital vision to inspire a high performing culture
Join PwC’s People, Partnership & Culture (PP&C) team as a Human Capital Generalist - Professional Services Team in our Melbourne office. Our PP&C team are role models, we live our purpose and values, and we love and leverage our differences. We take risks, we are innovative, digital and an exciting people team. The People team feel proud and empowered to be relevant, front line leaders who enable the business and are not a “support function”.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
As part of the PP&C team, we are looking for someone who has a strong background in, passion and focus on HC operations and delivery. You will support people managers with generalist advice and provide support on BAU people activities and the HC lifecycle. As well as being a proactive, business facing support to managers deploying new HC initiatives and HC calendar activities, including casework management, you will coach people managers and provide business insights into people plans.
Success stems from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Execute the people agenda within your varying Business portfolios and provide operational excellence for all People activities
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with your client groups to deliver effective and timely advice on all people management issues
- Build influential relationships with your client groups to shape the overall people and future workforce priorities through the delivery of talent management, succession planning, organisational agility and building a coaching culture
- Provide commercial advice in line with PwC policy and problem resolution for employee relations issues including remuneration, conflict resolution and performance management
- Work with your teams to support them in achieving their goals
- Manage the annual performance review process, including facilitating appraisal discussions and leading calibration meetings
- Be involved in a range of HC projects that have a direct impact on the success of our business
- Be a Workday subject matter expert, driving a change culture through the firm
The brief is simple…
You are currently in an Manager HC/HR or similar related role and have a demonstrable proven track record of being able to deliver generalist and specialist operational advice and activity on the Human Capital lifecycle. You provide proactive, business facing support in your role and are a role model for the Human Capital vision and Firm values to inspire high performing culture.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Are currently performing the role and responsibilities of a HC/HR Manager
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships and are influential
- Have a strong understanding of the different aspects of HC lifecycle and the challenges it presents
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Kristen Mason is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.