|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Help businesses, not-for-profits and governments improve the way they work
- Tier 1 consulting, C-suite level client facing opportunity
Join PwC’s Technology Consulting team as an Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Consultant within our rapidly growing Technology practice. Design, configure and deploy Oracle Cloud ERP solutions for clients across various industries.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Technology Consulting team bring this to life by transforming businesses to work smarter and grow faster, through enhanced digital enablement, offering unparalleled career path opportunities as the team scales.
As an Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Consultant your impact will be seen by providing guidance and recommendations to our clients using your deep knowledge of industry best practices and Oracle processes.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Design, configure and implement Oracle Cloud ERP solutions in complex client environments
- Utilise your deep knowledge of Oracle processes, along with your implementation experience to deliver Oracle Cloud ERP solutions
- Be agile in changing circumstances when dealing with clients
- Develop, mentor and coach junior team members
The brief is simple...
You have a 2+ year background consulting on Oracle Cloud ERP implementations, with exposure to other ancillary Oracle Cloud offerings. You’re passionate about collaborating and contributing to the wider team and developing junior team members.
You thrive in an innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Show a good understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP and have excellent implementation experience
- Demonstrate a commercial and strategic mindset for influencing and advising clients.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same*, apply now*.
Claudia Foster is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. #LI-PWCLMT