|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Create impactful change for our firm, our clients and society
Join PwC’s Resource Management (RM) team who have come together to work across the whole firm to enable our business to be agile and commercial in the Australian market. Resource Management provides the right people on the right clients, at the right time, across all of our services. This is an exciting time for Resource Management as we build on the professionalism of our people, work closely with the business to develop and implement the PwC vision, values and strategy, and continue to strengthen our business.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
As a Resource Management (RM) Senior Consultant for your Assurance Business Unit in Brisbane, you will support your relevant People and Operations Leader and play an important role in supporting the implementation and delivery of RM services to provide operational excellence. You will work with the business and with the RM function to support the firm’s strategy around agility and mobility of our people and report into your OU Resource Manager and Resource Management Team Leader.
Success stems from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Plan, coordinate and implement RM (workforce planning / deployment / talent management) activity to support the overall business objectives and strategy of RM across the wider network working with the business and other RMs
- Support and help implement Resource Management initiatives as driven by the Assurance leadership with your Resource Manager
- Proactively support the Resource Manager and Operational leadership team to advise, guide and escalate any issues within operational resourcing based on analysis, internal trends and day to day resourcing issues to ensure effective and strategic decision making
- Provide Management information to the People & Operations Leader and Finance and Operations Lead regarding utilisation, forecast and the current resourcing position to ensure effective decision making across the business
- Help drive the Transformation strategy with respect to offshoring, graduate and Contingent workforce
The brief is simple...
You have demonstrated experience with workforce planning, resourcing, project management or internal operational roles within a corporate/professional services environment. You have good stakeholder management skills and are highly organised, enjoys driving change, challenging thinking and working with a diverse team to achieve outstanding results and continual improvement. You will be commercial in your approach and enjoy the challenge of supporting the transformation of a business.
You like problem solving and managing complex issues.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with;
- Challenge effectively and can manage complex conflicts between numerous parties;
- Possess operational business acumen, a commercial mind-set and knowledge of key metric drivers;
- Can work with tight deadlines in a constantly changing, dynamic environment;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Can evidence project management and organisational skills;
- Possess good IT skills (particularly Microsoft Excel); and
- Are proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude!
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks parental leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Kristen Mason is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.