|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting and varied administration support role
- Take your first step in your Financial Planning career
- Join the growing NAB Financial Planning team
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through you're career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We have an exciting opportunity within NAB Financial Planning in a role that will see you deliver high quality and compliant Client Services Services Administration support to Advisers and Customers, through professional administration support and excellent customer service. Adhering to all professional standards, compliance requirements, risk mitigation and required procedural steps in the process of providing support to enable Quality Advice for our Clients.
This is a highly varied role and will see you completing the following tasks:
- Preparing and maintaining client records, correspondence and files ensuring they follow Licensee Standards
- Supporting Advisers and Specialists in the timely preparation of reviews, including data collection, data accuracy and diary management
- Responding to and recording in Xplan day to day non advice related queries from clients and actively assisting in Client retention
- Checking applications and relevant paperwork for completeness, preparing Advice documents and assisting Clients in completing relevant paperwork and lodging business
- Managing implementations and liaising with service providers as required
- Ensuring all client data is accurately recorded and maintained in all business systems, including personal, financial, lifestyle and service delivery details (eg. Siebel, Xplan)
- Completing allocated tasks as required and performing general duties within the local office or team as specified from time to time by your People Leader
You will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a client facing Financial Planning administration role. You will also have attained a DFP or equivalent qualification, or you are working towards this. You will also be well versed in the use of Xplan or a similar software package.
If you have exceptional customer service, communication, interpersonal skills, and you possess high attention to detail with superior prioritising skills, then this is the role for you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 12 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time