|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the roleTechnology & Operations is the technical and operational hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of customers. Our vision is to be recognised as AMP's technology innovators and integrators, applying world-class best practice standards and processes within their operations.
The Category/Procurement Manager role sits within Technology & Operations, within The Alliances Group (TAG). The team is responsible for delivering sourcing and procurement strategies and solutions that enable the delivery of business goals. TAG provides leadership and direction for all sourcing activities and approaches within AMP. This is a twelve-month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities- Manage and develop partners, vendors and categories to deliver best practice sourcing standards
- Develop strategies relating to sourcing from external partners or vendors, which are in line with our commercial/business purpose
- Identify opportunities to drive and support programs which will significantly improve efficiencies and reduce the operating and capital expenditure of AMP
- Implement appropriate strategies and processes to ensure AMP's relationships with key partners and vendors deliver competitive solutions, which are in line with AMP’s strategic direction
- Assist in the provision of commercial advice / direction, risk analysis and assistance with dispute resolution to internal stakeholders in relation to vendor and contract management
Capabilities & Experience- Demonstrated capability in developing and managing effective partnerships through aligning shared goals and leveraging key commercial insights
- Indirect sourcing experience across a range of categories with specific experience across Professional Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract law for contract interpretation and drafting purposes
- Ability to evaluate and be creative in solving complex problems including conflict, priorities and resourcing
- Strong problem-solving skills and exposure to activity-based costing or technology charge out models
Wellbeing & BenefitsAs a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & DiversityAMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.