|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fixed-term role from 21/01/2-19 until 29/07/2019
- Provide key support to improving UBank Deposit products
- Strong analytical, communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Showcase your Retail product understanding across At Call and Term Deposits
We're a small bank doing big things. We’re the bank that believes happiness is more important than money. We believe that satisfaction can come from less, not more. So we’ve removed unnecessary extras and we aim to be just the bank you need, plain and simple!
That's why we expect more from everyone who joins our UBank team. But in return, you'll have creative challenges. And you'll be part of a great culture.
At UBank, you're not a spectator. You contribute, create and grow. And that’s why you can expect more from us in return for your talent.
What's the job all about?
Reporting to the Product Manager, Deposits, we are seeking a Product Analyst, based in the UBank Head Office in North Sydney.
We’re looking for a banking expert; someone who is responsible for UBanks Deposits products; someone who'll contribute to the development of end to end product strategies; and someone who will actively be looking at ways to optimise market penetration and revenue for UBank.
In this Product Analyst role, you will have an understanding of all UBank products while collaborating with other Product Managers and Analysts on an ongoing basis. You will have a strong understanding of the deposit process, business needs, delegated authorities and pricing discretion's.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide insight and analysis on change initiatives including competitor research, market research, consumer testing, local and global market trends.
- Design, build and testing of product proposition to optimise market penetration and revenue.
- Drive and support the implementation of product initiatives in collaboration with digital customer facing channels, remediation intiaitves, customer communication and more
- Ensure the product offering incorporates and conforms to, regulatory, legal, tax, compliance and risk issues of local and foreign jurisdictions while protecting the interests of the business and its clients.
- Development of business case and pricing models, include pricing papers
- Define product scope and create product specification documents.
- Identify opportunities to improve product performance through the cost reduction and revenue enhancement initiatives.
What we need from you.
You will have an analytical mind with a hunger for best practice and innovative ideas!
Performing in-depth analysis of competitors and customers, pricing and distribution trends and then presenting this information in reports and presentations will ensure your success.
Your background will be in financial services (1-2yrs), preferably within Product management, underpinned by an excellent understanding of Retail banking products. The ability to understand tax, accounting and legal issues associated with retail banking products is essential. A Business degree, ideally within a quantitative discipline will be highly regarded.
We're after someone who's ready to jump right in. You need to be comfortable working in highly competitive market and have a passion for analysis and continuous improvement.
Ready to jump on board?
If you have read the above and said.. “yes, that sounds like me”, make sure in your application that you showcase your skills and experience relevant to the role.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Jan 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time