|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Business acquisition & Customer Relationship focused banking role
- Provide solutions for our larger, complex clients
- Looking for the next leadership step in your career?
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
About the role
We need someone who strives to achieve the best outcomes for our customers. As an experienced Business Banking Manager you will manage relationships with clients and your immediate team and have a strong focus on developing good referral sources, community links and new business partnerships.
Imparting specialist advice, you will have strong credit and financial analysis skills and actively pursue revenue growth from existing clients as well as seek new to bank opportunities to grow your set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business
- Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Utilising a structured sales approach ; build and leverage relationships with specialists for the best customer outcomes
- Develop and improve professional excellence through management of individual and team performance
- Implement annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Prepare and submit business lending proposals
- Lead, coach and motivate others
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a portfolio of business clients in a lending capacity will impress, but it's your leadership and coaching skills, passion for sales and relationship management and your drive and tenacity that will ensure your success in this role.
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
How to apply
If you have a strong sense of community and believe banking is about passion for the customer, a will to win and a great team, then apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experience.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 20 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time