|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have 2 exciting opportunities for Senior RPA Developer to join our Global Transformation Enterprise team in either Melbourne or Sydney office.
A little bit about the role and the team
Reporting to the Head of Robotic Process and Automation you will form part that directly supports the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Centre of Excellence (CoE’s) strategy for robotics and automation to align with the T22 strategy. Integral to Telstra's T22 strategy, we empower the business with industry leading automation tools to deliver productivity gains & to improve customer / employee experience
The team aims at contributing to the delivering of the RPA CoE strategy by providing exceptional customer experience outcomes leveraging robotics and automation, Delivering transformational business outcomes by successfully deploying robotics and automation capability and Ensuring the highest levels of delivery and quality are met in delivering and supporting automation.
As a Senior RPA Developer you will evaluate and deliver robotic automation technology (primarily Blue Prism) to deliver process automation, customer experience and/or business value as part of the RPA CoE. You will build robotics solutions to solve business unit pain-points and enhance customer experience. Improve Customer and Performer experiences by delivering robotics and automation to elevate the role of human intervention to customer value add roles and capabilities, Meet delivery timelines and build quality hurdles as assessed during automation while adhering to the RPA CoE Robotic Operating Model to ensure deliverables and requirements are met.
- Deliver a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional and non-functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more domains where applicable).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert across RPA and other automation domains as required
- Deliver RPA opportunities through engagement with the key business and project stakeholders
- Support business stakeholders define to-be process and solution requirements
- Design, develop, test and maintain robotic solutions
- Test and refine robotic solutions to increase robustness and process efficiency
- Understand broader RPA architecture landscape and contribute to design decision making
- Adhere to the RPA CoE Robotic Operating Model to ensure deliverables and requirements are met
- Review and provide feedback to relevant technical design and development documentation to ensure the end result will meet the required business outcomes
- Provide context and technical guidance for process improvements based on Business Unit, Corporate models and industry references.
- Develop solutions to support new or enhanced business process requirements and/or new product delivery
- Support end to end business solution design, testing and implementation
- Support a cross company team at various levels to design and deliver end to end domain outcomes (including but not limited to All Customer Channels, Product, Sales, Customer Connect, Field Delivery, IT and Billing)
- Deliver technical training and support across the broader business
- In conjunction with the RPA Design Authorities, develop objects library to be leveraged by RPA Centre of Excellence
In order to hit the ground running we are looking for individuals who can confidently demonstrate the following
- Hands on experience building and designing RPA solutions using established tools (e.g. BluePrism (Preffered), Automation Anywhere, UiPath or equivalent software) or broader technical development experience coupled with a strong interest in RPA
- Experience in BlurPrism is necessary
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience with agile development principles
- Passion for learning and working with leading edge technologies
- Comfortable working with virtual and geographically dispersed teams and experience operating in large, complex project structures
- Significant experience designing & implementing Blue Prism robotics and automation solutions for large enterprise organisations
- Familiar with DevOps tools application and automation – Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Capability to interpret business ideas/requirements, develop, test and deploy solutions using agile/scrum and DevOps methodologies
- Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer with application mastery of Software Engineering tools, process and techniques
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Docker, Puppet, Chef or other platforms is a plus
- Robotic Software Automation design and development
- Business analysis and Process improvement
- Blue Prism Developer accreditation
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business, Commerce or Engineering with post-graduate degree preferred (Business / Engineering)
- Blue Prism Foundation training accreditation >80
It's no secret that we expect a lot from you. A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger. Come and connect with what you love and apply now!
Benefits and Career Path:
A career at Telstra can lead down many paths. There is a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills, but you will also have the chance to learn from the best people every day. Not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary package, but there are a range of lifestyle products and services that you can access through our “my rewards” program, options to purchase additional leave, paid parental leave and the list goes on. And in case you haven't heard we're well known in the market for our best in class flexible working practices!
We work flexibly at Telstra. Tell us how this job could be flexible for you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex