|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader – It's possible to love a bank!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Head Office
- Opportunity to join BOQ's finance team in a maximum term contract
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, Transformation this maximum term role will oversee the integrity of reporting and insights into the total cost of investment for two major technology programs of work. This projects relate specifically to BOQ's infrastructure, networks and banking platforms.
Specific tasks will include:
- Preparation of monthly performance against total cost of investment metrics and measurement of ongoing financial benefits
- Provision of insights into financial performance for other ICT and leadership forums
- Assisting with project forecasting in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Contribution to funding submissions/drawdowns
- Providing general support to the project team including month end processes
We are seeking an experienced finance professional with demonstrated experience working in a Project Accounting or Management Accounting capacity.
Exposure to the technology business (in any industry) would be advantageous with demonstrated project experience beneficial.
The successful candidate will possess superior written and verbal communication skills, combined with CPA/ICAA qualifications and the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a busy and autonomous manner.
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks