|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems and HVAC products for every area of use such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling and energy efficiency. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit, not only from minimised installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
Our Building Technologies branch in Bowen Hills, QLD have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior BMS Commissioning Technician for the delivery of small and medium sized (<$500k) building automation projects. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and completion of projects of building control systems. You will be required to work closely with customers, developing rapport and a good understanding of a building's performance. You will be expected to deliver these small works and projects.
As an independent and autonomous role, this employee will need to have experience in project management, engineering and technical commissioning, and have the confidence to execute these functions with little support or supervision. There will also be the requirement to manage sub-contractors and third party suppliers (inc ordering of parts etc).
The successful candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in engineering or a trade certificate
- Experience with HVAC fundamentals and systems
- Knowledge and experience of building management systems
- Project management experience with projects up to $500,000
- Strong customer management skills and the experience and drive to complete necessary documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer engagement and relationship skills
- Experience in energy efficiency projects
- Holds an electrical licence
- Proficiency with computers, networks and 3rd party software ( i.e. Microsoft ) (desirable)
- Experience with Access Control & CCTV / PLC / Process software programming (desirable)
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Job ID: 90625
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time