|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Personal Banking Consultant at our 333, George Street (Sydney) branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Welcome customers into the branch and provide prompt accurate information on services available in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring customer experience is of the highest standard throughout all interactions.
- Assisting customers by answering enquiries, identifying customer needs, educating and encouraging use of new customer technology and cash handling.
- Assisting customer transactions at the Self Service Terminals in a friendly, service orientated, prompt and efficient manner.
- Achieving set referral and sales targets, by promoting cross-selling opportunities and contributing to the front lines sales delivery of personal products and services.
- Actively promoting our full range of products and services in liaison with other related entities.
- Handling customer complaints promptly and efficiently.