|Job Type:||Full Time|
Internal Audit Consultant
- Flexible workoptions - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Work withleading ASX clients
- JoinAustralia's largest Assurance practitioner
Join PwC'sAssurance team as a Consultant and partner with clients to help them achievegood governance and performance. You will provide confidence to clients inmanaging key risks, making decisions and improving organisational performance.
At PwC, wehelp Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value andimprove the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smartercities and igniting Australia's start up industry, you'll build trust insociety and solve important problems.
The Assuranceteam bring this to life by truly being a partner to clients and helping themenhance financial performance, operations and business processes.
As aConsultant your impact will be seen by working closely with Managers andDirectors to help our clients gain an understanding of commercial issues andrisks facing their business.
Success doesstem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that'snot all!
- Have theopportunity to work with prestigious clients, including global entities,government departments and entities listed on the ASX
- Be part of amarket leading internal audit practice
- Have genuineability to engage and influence client conversations
- Have apositive "can do" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitaskeffectively across competing priorities
- Be part of acoaching culture with a view to continuous self improvement through learning
The brief issimple...
As anInternal Audit Consultant, you are passionate about providing high quality riskand assurance services and will be looking to share your expertise with acollaborative and high-performing team. You thrive in a collaborative andinnovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, thekind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and keystakeholders.
Yourcolleagues can vouch that you
- Act withintegrity and show care for the people you work with
- Bring aproblem solving mindset and have had prior exposure to internal audit, eitherwithin professional services or industry
- Are familiarwith planning and executing internal audit reviews and understand theimportance of adopting a risk-based approach
- Have theability to prepare coherent reports and presentations
- Are able todemonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing business and applythat understanding to your work
- Haveexcellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound likeyou? Read on.
What We Offer
Working forAustralia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global networkspanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range ofclients.
Our cultureand benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. Withstate of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access toflexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too - you choose what youwear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering aninclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do.PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds toachieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-leddiversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefitfrom our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave,flexible work and gender equity.
Up for achallenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hardwork doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training anddevelopment are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make adifference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and drivenindividuals who strive to do the same*,apply now*.
PwC iscommitted to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our ReconciliationAction Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. Weencourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Claire Gascoine is the Recruitment Manager for the role.As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate yourpatience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.