|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We are part of the Branch of the Future
- Together we will provide dedicated in-branch resources for our small business customers
- Strong Career Development / Prospects
Here at CommBank we are committed to excellence and offer the opportunity to build a career in a truly customer centric and performance driven environment. We're about more than just meeting customers' expectations - we're about constantly exceeding them.
A CommBank branch of the future is a high-tech, high-performing, efficient, one-stop shop for every personal and small business customer who visits. Our overarching priority is customer focus and we aim to offer a personalised and holistic service each and every time.
Have you had experience running your own successful small business? Are you interested in a role where you can use your knowledge to help guide our small business customers?
A role within the Small Business team at CommBank could be the perfect fit for you as we know the importance of Australia’s small businesses. They are a vital part of our economy and deserve unparalleled guidance and advice, to help them reach their full potential. As someone with previous experience in small business, you’re uniquely placed to connect with our Small Business customers. You’ll understand the risks, challenges and the rewards and use this knowledge to offer them the support they need.
What will you do?
CommBank Small Business Specialists (SBS) represent our commitment to providing a dedicated in-branch resource for our small business customers. SBS thrive on the challenge of delivering exceptional customer experiences , and revel in the opportunity to share their business banking knowledge with their peers. They understand that the customer experience does not just end at the front door and work tirelessly to support small businesses within their local community.
- Deliver excellent customer service by interacting with business customers at the branch, enquiring about and responding to their complex and diverse needs.
- Assume responsibility for Small Business results in your branch; including monitoring reporting, planning focused activity and coaching branch colleagues.
- Educate customers and colleagues on our Small Business technology offerings
- Be well connected to small business owners in the community and able to generate business leads.
- Proactively identify products and services required by a business customer and develop relationships by phone and in person.
- Understand business drivers and life stages to match product/service offerings accordingly.
- Complete compliance by adhering to the Bank's processes and procedures; including the accurate reconciliation of transactions and reviewing customers' financial position to accurately assess risk.
- Provide Branch Support by showing initiative and performing the role of Customer Service Specialist and be the go to person for all Business Banking related matters.
What will help you succeed?
To be successful in this role you'll have the ability to ask the right questions and find the right solutions, to act with integrity and place the customer at the centre of everything you do
You'll need to bring your passion for service excellence and, whilst being comfortable working independently, you will also be able to refer our customers to other specialist team members in order to better serve their needs.
So, can you meaningfully contribute to our success? Do you have what it takes to become the face of local business within the branch? If you can, we're willing to give you the extensive training and ongoing support you need to excel as a Small Business Specialist, not to mention opportunities to broaden your career within CBA.
Apply now to be considered for this great opportunity.