|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Platform to connect and represent disclosure communication team at senior levels
- Opportunity to build role into a SME for all PIRP matters across Wealth
- Educate and train team members and business leaders related to PIRP
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Reporting to the Head of Communications & Disclosure this role plays a critical part in the raising the profile and employee awareness of PIRP. This is achieved by representing the interests of the disclosure function at a senior level across Wealth and through providing quality training, support and advice to leaders to ensure all communications are compliant with PIRP policy and framework.
- Work closely with the Head of to review PIRP policy and framework, providing insights and recommendations to drive change as needed to stay ahead of industry and regulatory changes.
- Ensuring that all employees involved in PIRP have the adequate training and support to provide communications that are compliant and fulfil regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for the reporting of the performance of employees using PIRP in an appropriate and correct manner.
- Provide management and committee reporting to ensure indicators of potential issues are highlighted to relevant leaders for consideration.
This is both an influential and highly visible role across all five Wealth entities. It’s important for anyone considering the role to have prior experience in representing disclosure or communications at a senior level, and ideally someone that can also show the ability to influence change and support the early adoption of quality risk and governance behaviours.
If you believe you have the right experience, outstanding writing and verbal skills, along with proven stakeholder management balanced with exposure to disclosure reporting at a senior level, we want to hear from you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time