Do work that matters
In this role you’ll work closely with the Investments Operations team within Superannuation & Investments (S&I). You’ll promote the development of cost effective innovation/tools across the S&I business. The duties include development of system based solutions and implementation of initiatives related to the unit pricing technology framework, both regulatory and non-regulatory investment reporting and the business related aspects associated with the support of the administration and call centre team.
See yourself in our team
The Superannuation & Investments (S&I) is part of CommInsure line of business, which has been looking after the financial security of Australians for over 135 years when Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited was formed. The early products were Whole of Life products, which provided funds to dependents upon death of the income earner.
The Process Automation & Systems team is responsible for investing daily investment cash flows, maintaining the records of CommInsures investment assets and striking the best estimate of the unit prices for the CommInsure Retail products on a daily basis, against a given benchmark, within an agreed tolerance.
On any given day you will
- Responsible for design and develop tools in various technology platform to support both the overall data infrastructure and the business processes
- Design prototype and perform data analysis to ensure the tool is feasible
- Adhere to SDLC (Waterfall, Agile or PDCA) for the development of tool
- Liaise with business and IT stakeholders to understand and capture the requirements prior to the development of the phototype/tool
- Provide high standards of documentation of the tool and the corresponding data architecture.
- Ensure the readiness of the unit pricing systems for generating unit pricing with 100% accuracy and for completing all relevant reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Enhance capability of the Unit Pricing team through technology in producing and delivering ICR information and Performance Analytics Reporting such as (but not limited to):
- Daily Liquidity Position
- Asset Allocation of CMLA Mandate Trust
- Product Performance Reporting
- APRA Reporting
- UPRI Survey
- Ensure the designed tools are cost effective and efficient for large data collection, transformation and reporting.
- Ensure the designed tools are developed after considering all impact associated with the business
Your path looks like
If you live the values and demonstrate people capabilities, CBA offers great career opportunities. This role provides experience, exposure and education at a management level which can lead to a variety of opportunities across CommInsure, Wealth Management and the CBA Group.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Experience in investment accounting / unit pricing environment
- Tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or technology
- Analysis and problem solving skills
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.