|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do work that matters
The Compliance Team is the cornerstone of the Commerce Solutions business. The Compliance Team is responsible for ensuring that the Commerce Solutions business comply with all relevant internal and external domestic and international scheme and regulatory obligations.
The team has responsibility for managing PCI Compliance & data security and greater scheme compliance against Visa, eftpos, AMEX, Union Pay, BPAY, MasterCard and domestic payment stream standards and compliance with all relevant internal obligations that apply to the entire product team across product development, product management, logistics and operations, pricing and process management.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in managing PCI DSS compliance within an acquiring institution working both with internal stakeholders, suppliers and merchants of all sizes.
See yourself in our team
Your primary contribution will be focused on maintaining the Commerce Solutions Data Security Program encompassing the Merchant Acquiring and Payments & Receivables portfolio insuring adherence to rules as written by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council mandated as obligations by the International & Domestic Scheme and Regulatory Bodies.
Achieving this requires regular contact with customers and stakeholders across the product and process value chain including third party suppliers and providing regular advice about new initiatives and existing product offerings.
The role requires strong networking, relationship management and presentation skills as will be partnering with customers and stakeholders in person and remotely on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and continuously improve policies and procedures supporting the Commerce Solutions Data Security Program.
- Assist, coordinate and control the roll out of Data Security programs and projects.
- Management of the Commerce Solutions Data Security Program with regards to management of third party providers.
- Assist Merchant and Payments & Receivables Customers and Internal Stakeholders in understanding and meeting Data Security Obligations.
- Build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as an expert escalation point for Data Security issues with regards to the Commerce Solutions Business and product offering.
- Maintain and continuously improve the training program and resource library.
- Represent the Commerce Solutions Team in PCI related audits such as but not limited to PIN audits.
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced PCI Compliance professional with experience in a high volume business environment.
- You will have an outstanding work ethic and customer focus.
- You will have an outstanding ability to operate calmly in a high pressure environment.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing PCI DSS compliance within an acquiring institution working both with internal stakeholders, suppliers and merchants of all sizes
- Candidates with additional experience in compliance and/or risk management within a merchant acquiring scheme capacity are desired.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.