|Job Type:||Full Time|
Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
We are now seeking applications from enthusiastic, experienced Financial Administrators to join our WA Regional Finance team, located in Perth CBD.
The role involves providing high quality project support services to Project Leaders working within the WA region to enable improved project management and financial tracking. As the Project Financial Administrator you will be part of a high performing PFA Team, working closely with the Commercial Manager, providing guidance on process and procedure, managing team workload and performance development.
Accounting/financial background is desirable with an excellent knowledge of project financial management and project lifecycle. Your key qualities and skills would include:
- Sound knowledge of the application in relation to project set up & maintenance, billing, revenue, forecasting, collections, inquiries, reports
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions to ensure company and project standards are maintained
- Good understanding of project lifecycles
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Engaging and team work driven with the ability to build strong internal relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to meet commitments
- Attention to detail to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good presentation skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel to produce high quality reports
If you are attention-to-detail focused with a leadership flair and a desire to continue to develop your skillset amongst a world-class peer group, then we would like to hear from you.
What We Provide
We believe a career is not just a job; it's a collection of experiences you gain through professional networks, working with current technologies and expanding your knowledge base. All this while working on a broad range of projects and the possibility of local, interstate and international travel within a globally collaborative business.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is also vital: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional Thinking.
for more detail.
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/projects.aspx .
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.