|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity:
Nova Systems has several immediate, permanent opportunities for Test & Evaluation Practitioners Professionals to join our Canberra Operations.
You'll be working on site with our Defence client participating in and/or managing Test and Evaluation activities, incorporating all of the Acceptance, Developmental and Operational T&E disciplines across a range of Defence platforms and equipment.
Some of our Test and Evaluation experience has included:
- Airborne Early Warning and Control initial OT&E
- LAND 400 – Phase 2 Test and Evaluation Support
- AIR-5428 – Pilot Training System
- Army Aviation Aircraft support into service
- Safety and T&E expertise delivered to ANZAC Trials
- Battle Management Systems Verification and Validation Support
- UTM Research and Development (Singapore) & Autonomous Systems Road-mapping
- Developing, Running and Reporting on a range of Test and Trials activities for our CoA client;
- Completion of client OT&E objectives;
- Liaising and coordinating Test and Evaluation activities with the Dept of Defence;
- Mentoring more junior Test and Evaluation and T&E team members;
- Advising clients on Test and Evaluation matters.
Ex-Defence members strongly encouraged to apply.
Highly regarded test professions:
- Ex-Army Engineering disciplines (RAEME)
- Test and Trials Project Managers/Practitioners (Army LAND);
- Flight Test professionals;
- Australian Citizen (mandatory);
- Current of recently active Baseline or NV1 (preferred) security clearance.
- Demonstrable experience as a Defence Test and Evaluation / Trials practitioner;
- Experience developing Test and Evaluation document suite (preferred) or experience in developing systems engineering document suites (Test/Operational Concept Document, T&E / Engineering Master Plan);
- Experience developing, running and reporting on Test and Evaluation Activities or Design/Systems Engineering Activities.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent recognised T&E short course;
- Experience with ADF platforms;
- Flexible, career driven and can work independently or part of a team;
- Willingness to travel at times;
- Adaptable (as client needs can change)
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies" in Australia.
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Jason in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.