|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Fantastic career development opportunity in Toowoomba
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world, we need to be good with money. And we need to be just as good with people too. If you're ready for that next step, the opportunity starts right here.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the key focus of this role is to complete key components of the Credit Memorandum in support of the customer, specifically loan applications, including thorough financial and risk analysis.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) :-
- Completing key components of the Credit Memorandum for existing and new to bank transactions via credit analysis, financial analysis, application of industry knowledge and application of internal policy requirements and decision tools
- Analysing Customer's financial information e.g. Tax returns and Financial Statements to determine willingness and capacity to repay
- Taking a proactive approach in seeking additional and/or clarifying information to support customer expectations, which may include obtaining sufficient information from the customer's Business Banking Manager and/or directly from the customer
- Ensuring all activities are completed accurately and in line with relevant process, policy and compliance standards, including performing a quality and completeness check of the input provided by the Bankers/Associates
- Assessing Customer credit risk and completing submissions for lending including mortgage processing. increases, renewals and churns for approval by appropriate Delegated Commitment Authority (DCA) Holder
Your application should address the following key selection criteria :-
- Ability to understand and interpret basic financial statements
- Ability to conduct basic financial analysis
- Ability to write a credit submission
- Possess a basic understanding of credit structures
- Experience working in a customer service environment; high volume, target focused, enhancing the customer experience
Experience in Business Lending, Home Loan and ecL processing is highly desirable, as is an Accounting qualification.
At NAB we'll support both your professional & personal development & will take you wherever you want to go. We provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits which include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information visit http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you! To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 19 Nov 2018 9:00 AM E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Dec 2018 11:55 PM E. Australia Standard Time