|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Work on large scale projects with iconic clients
- Sydney Based role with Reward & Performance focus
Currently inviting expressions of interest to join PwC's market leading People & Organisation Consulting business as a Manager and help our clients to realise and discover the potential of their people.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our People & Organisation team is one of Australia's leading HR consulting practices and provides services to companies across a broad range of industries. Due to team growth, we are currently inviting expressions of interest to join our team as a Manager with Reward and Performance skills to join our People Consulting practice.
As the Manager your impact will be seen by adding value to your client portfolio through the delivery of remuneration, benefits and reward strategy advice and services. You will be working with some of the leading reward advisors in Australia, supporting clients to address a wide variety of areas.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Develop comprehensive, competitive and justifiable remuneration models
- Assess the effectiveness of executive, general employee and sales force rewards, including the alignment of such programs with a company’s people objectives and corporate strategy
- Ensure that reward plans operate efficiently and effectively from an accounting, legal, tax and corporate governance perspective, are competitive in the marketplace and that packages meet shareholder and stakeholder expectations
- Help clients to adopt performance management structures and processes
- Improve effectiveness and to better align reward programs with the company’s people objectives and corporate strategy
- Deliver projects across a portfolio of accounts and industries
- Be a subject matter expert in remuneration and its related fields
- Assume a leadership role in the Reward & Performance field and the broader People Consulting team
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background as a reward and performance specialist in a consulting firm. Technical understanding of reward elements – benchmarking, short term incentive plans, long term incentive plans, sales incentives plans, reward governance and reward design and strategies. You have strong data analysis skills,and are capable of solving complex problems and assess the effectiveness of business processes. The ability to contribute to and in time, lead broader consulting projects and sophisticated client relationship skills and the ability to talk confidently about issues and factors relating to specific projects would be an added advantage.
You are passionate about managing staff and projects in a complex and dynamic environment and have proven coaching skills and a passion to drive career development for team members.
You have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with experience in Excel, Word & PowerPoint and a Degree qualification. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Show potential to build effective relationships both internally and externally to contribute to the growth of the business.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Maddie Modak is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.