|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets services the Group’s major corporate, institutional and government clients, creating customised solutions based on specific needs, industry trends and market conditions. Our Total Capital Solutions offering includes debt and equity capital raising, financial and commodities risk management and transactional banking capabilities. Institutional Banking and Markets also has wholesale banking operations in London, Malta, New York, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and Shanghai.
Our team is responsible for governance, management and reporting for all IB&M Group Investments projects, greater than $10m and the IB&M project pool of $12m.
We are a key point of contact for our stakeholders including, Financial Services Investment Development, BU Finance, Project Officers, Project Managers and Project Sponsors.
Our team continually drives process improvements to ensure we focus on analytics and insights for the business. Our vision is to be the Centre of Excellence for Project Reporting & Analysis.
Do work that matters
- Responsible for the management of the IB&M project portfolio, including both ELT and BU funded projects
- Involvement in project portfolio prioritization: identifying which projects IB&M will be asking for funding
- Responsible for business case review and approval process, including :
- Review business cases for satisfactory return and reasonableness of project assumptions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to obtain timely approval of projects
- Delivery of financial outcomes to support business case submissions
- Regular reporting on the status of each project, including milestones, risks, issues, financial status, KPIs, realisation of net benefits and forecasting
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Manage a team of 2-3 FTE
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA/CPA/CFA Qualified, Graduate studies in Business or Finance related disciplines
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and delivering quality outcomes
- Ability to effectively manage a team
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience with senior stakeholder management
- Strong financial skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Attention to detail with ability to distil key messages and bring insight
- Financial modelling skills highly regarded
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.