|Location:||West Pennant Hills|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
*As part of IBM's WW Data Security Advanced Support team the candidate will be expected provide technical support on IBM's leading Security technologies to some of the world’s leading companies, IBM business partners and IBM employees.
- Collaborating on complex technical issues to become a subject matter expert in IBM’s Data Security products
- Providing technical support on IBM's leading data management and security technologies to clients, business partners and IBM employees.
- Perform complex technical analysis of product issues / problems. Use technical expertise, debugging and analysis tools to identify and resolve client usage and software defects
- Creating technical articles within IBM's support knowledgebase, helping to improve client's self help capabilities and drive a Knowledge Centred Support Model
- Assist with 24*7 support coverage
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual, to provide L2 technical support covering IBM’s Data Security product portfoliosDemonstrate strong leadership, adaptability and innovation;
Strong problem solving skills and professionalism;
Demonstrate strong client relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently;
Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
Have excellent analytical skills with ability to recommend viable solutions to technical challenges with minimal supervision and excellent time management skills.
Qualification for this position:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex technological issues
- Excellent team work
- Passion for client care and client satisfaction
- Software programming experience
- Problem determination and decision making skills
- Operating system administration skill and experience on Unix/Linux & Windows
- Relational database administration skill and experience on Oracle/DB2/Informix/SQL Server is a plus
- Networking skills a plus
- High level of personal organization*
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Japanese language (oral communication and written)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.