|Job Type:||Full Time|
Consultant - Smart Stats
- Flexible work options - work smarter and in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Enhance your financial reporting skills
- Part of a team of creative and dynamic people advising some of Australia’s most iconic businesses
Join a rapidly expanding team. Join PwC’s SmartStats team in Parramatta which is part of our Optimise practice to assist clients with their financial statement preparation needs.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you’re improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia’s start-up industry from the ground up, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems every day.
The SmartStats team help bring this to life by providing outsourced financial statements preparation services to a range of clients. We are regarded as innovators in our field, the core of our service is preparing statutory financial statements using electronic financial reporting software based on PwC’s Value Accounts.
As the Consultant/Senior Consultant you will make an impact here by supporting our clients by assisting with their statutory financial statements preparation needs.
Success in this role does come down to a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile in order to achieve. But that’s not all!
- Prepare financial statements based on PwC’s best practice methodology
- Be proficient as using our financial statements preparation software
- Identify inconsistencies within the financial report and provide recommendations
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Build strong project management skills
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in statutory financial reporting and are capable of applying your knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards to financial statements preparation and have a proficiency from prior roles in using financial statements preparation software such as OneSource Accounts Production or CaseWare.
You are passionate about financial statements preparation and expanding your knowledge of financial reporting. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Those who have worked with you before can vouch for the fact you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have experience in financial reporting
- Have good interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have good communication and project management skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have experience with using financial statement preparation software such as OneSource Accounts Production or CaseWare
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia’s number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Olivia Tuntleris the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.