|Job Type:||Full Time|
Make Amazing Happen!
An outstanding opportunity to join a Global Leader awaits a passionate and goal oriented Graduate. We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer focussed graduate to support our business to deliver excellence to our clients. You will have the opportunity to work on signature projects whilst continuing to grow and develop your knowledge in your chosen field.
Our team is seeking an enthusiastic graduate who is interested in developing their skills. We are looking for an agile individual who loves problem solving and has an excellent approach to client/customer service. As part of an international, multi-disciplinary organisation, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects.
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The GPS program is spread across three years and comprises a range of core competencies and recommended training. As part of the program, we work with you to develop a plan, outlining your goals and required actions, and provide training that will be reviewed every six months.
Along with local site visits, technical seminars, and internal and external training, AECOM connects you with local and global teams to source knowledge and experience, which creates an invaluable network that helps you learn, grow, and develop your professional skills.
As an added incentive, your involvement in the GPS program is fully endorsed for those seeking Professional accreditation. If you decide to do additional study, we will help you examine your options and identify particular fields of specialisation to support your career.
- Utilising basic scientific principles, theories, practices and existing technologies to develop solutions for technical problems
- Collecting and entering data and applying technical principles and theories.
- Interpreting and recording data, conducting analyses, comparing findings to relevant studies and local, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Developing a good relationship with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and locations
- Undertake internal training and work towards accreditation relevant to your profession
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Science or related area
- High level of attention to detail
- 0 to 2 years' experience
- A keen interest in hydrogeology and developing a career in the area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline drive environment
- Ability to work away on site and interstate occasionally
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Sciences
Business Line Environment
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 201168BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.