|Location:||Bay Of Plenty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Senior Contracts Administrator plays a vital role within the team. The role offers responsibility and autonomy so you must be highly organised with plenty of initiative. This will be a busy and varied role and you will be tasked with ensuring administration functions are carried out to a consistently high level of service, provide quality administration and contract support services to team members.
This role will be based in Tauranga. However, travel between Taupo and Tauranga will be required.
Other duties include:
- Supervising of contract administrators and delegating workloads as required
- Implementation of admin processes, streamlining and efficiency initiatives
- Assisting in the production and analysis of financial /KPI/monthly reports
- Management of the end of month financial processing, accruals and WIP
- Updating of jobs and processing of claims
- Processing of Purchase Orders, Invoices and Payments
- Maintaining accurate Quality Assurance, Health And Safety and training records
- Customer and client liaison
- Provide administration and contract support services
- Other general office administration as required
- Coordination of staff on boarding and IT issues
Your pleasant and friendly demeanour, highly organised approach and excellent attention to detail will ensure you are successful in this role. Your positive, can-do attitude and ability to learn new tasks will see you thrive.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills & experience:
- People focused with great communication, relationship building and leadership skills
- Claim preparation experience with strong numerical and analysis skills
- Experience with accurate data entry and administration support
- JD Edwards experience would be an advantage
- Excellent data entry skills with high levels of attention to detail
- The ability to show initiative and be innovative in your work approach is essential as is common sense and a sense of humour
- Experience in a similar role within the civil and/or Water industry desirable
- Full Class 1 licence desirable
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player. Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 56357.