|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fantastic Team Culture (16 persons)
- 6-8 Weeks of Training Provided
- Monday to Friday (38hr Week – Roster Arrangement)
Working at Incitec Pivot Fertilisers (IPF) provides the opportunity to be involved in a leader in the Agriculture industry. IPF, a business of Incitec Pivot Limited, plays a leading role in the manufacture and supply of fertiliser to farmers in Australia's eastern and southern States. We understand that farming is more than just a business for farmers; it is the essence of their entire lifestyle, today and into the future.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, as the Customer Service Agent you play a critical role in our business. You are the first point of contact for our customers and will provide excellent customer service and problem resolution.
You will be given end to end responsibility of a regional area, aligned with your own Regional Business Partner. You will be empowered to take the initiative and implement changes in your dedicated region that provide additional support to our customers.
We aim to deliver excellent customer service and this role will optimize our IPF systems and processes to ensure we remain our customer’s number one choice.
Our Customer Service Team are ‘team focused’ and you will be an integral member, fostering excellent relationships that will be considered when key decisions are made.
- Management of the end to end order cycle - quoting, contacts, orders, delivery and payment
- Process improvement and development to reduce customer effort and continued business excellence
- Fostering productive relationships with customers and key stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service
- Problem solving and resolution within agreed timeframes
- Ensuring compliance and support with the IPL ‘Zero Harm’ culture of HSE and performance standards
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, collaborative and positive work environment
- The opportunity to visit customers in your region
- A large matrix organisation with endless opportunities to grow – we are an ASX100 company
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and supportive training and mentoring in a friendly, engaging team environment
- A family friendly roster arrangement
Skills and Experience:
This is a true "customer orientated" role – the ideal candidate will;
- Have a solutions focused approach with diligent customer service skills
- Committed to improving your own professional competencies as well as the experience of the customer through continuous process improvement
- Fantastic time management, exceptional communication and organisational expertise
- Customer focused, results driven and have the ability to show initiative
- Proficiency in a range of software applications (preferably Excel & SAP) would be an added advantage.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot Limited culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.