|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- 18 weeks paid parental leave (for mums, dads & foster carers), with no minimum service
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Device Experience team is a multi-skilled group of professionals that have a passion for all things technology and above all, client interaction. The team's responsibility is to provide support services on a variety of technologies and devices, but also help our clients get the most out of their devices and AV technologies.
As an Audio Visual and Video Conference Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical support for a variety of VC and AV technologies and devices. You will work collaboratively with our facilities teams and other internal technology teams including the Unified Communications team to ensure the technology is operating correctly at all times. Your customer services skills will support the delivery of a memorable experience for our staff and clients.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Coordinate the repair and replacement of AV devices
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues categorising correctly where required
- Provide on-site first level support to meetings held on client and people floors
- Organise and assist internal and external clients with their AV requirements through coordination and set-up of equipment in client meeting rooms, as well as greeting the client to ensure the smooth AV running during the meeting;
- Provide high quality technical support on customer audio visual, video conference and Google Meet systems;
- Manage Video Conference Bookings
- Work collaboratively with a variety of teams around the country to restore service
- Manage the provision of AV peripherals and consumables
- Escalation management
- Documentation and support tool management
The brief is simple...
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- You have great general troubleshooting skills;
- You have good knowledge and experience with AV and VC Control systems, video switching and control platform and Digital Signage.
- You have strong experience with Cisco or Polycom Video Conferencing bridging, control and endpoint platforms, Cisco Webex and Google Meet platforms as well as Unified Communications integration comprehension (CUCM).
- Must be able to work unsupervised as part of a team with the ability to proactively take on additional responsibilities to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Experience working in Enterprise and or Tertiary environments. 2-3 years experience in AV or a similar associated industry.
- Experience with network environments for control, audio digital signal processing and video digital signal systems
- You are proficient with using Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android devices;
- You have a general understanding of LAN and Wireless networking and troubleshooting;
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same*, apply now*.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Sam Thomas is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.