|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role is a key contributor to the delivery of IBM Oniqua’s product development strategy, ensuring that quality and integrity of the product is maintained in all releases. Focusing on leveraging technology to deliver reproducible quality with efficiency and streamlining the testing process to increase the quality delivered.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify testing strategy for both new and legacy applications.
- Maintain and improve the QA culture and processes used in the existing development cycle.
- Interpret requirements and develop test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated tests.
- Provide estimates for test design and development.
- Develop/utilize tools and programs to facilitate testing.
- Document and communicate test results.
- Log product defects.
- Build and maintain a test data database.
- Champion and teach testing practices to the rest of the development team.
- Work with development and DevOps teams to integrate automated testing and reporting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience and background:
- A passion for testing.
- Behaviour Driven Design (BDD) and/or Test-Driven Design (TDD).
- Automation experience 3 years.
- Trial & error experience with successful outcomes.
- Solid web UI and back-end testing experience.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in Performance monitoring and testing tools
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Web (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Swing UI Testing
- Mathematics, statistics or data science background.
- Acceptance testing experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.