|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
Xero is a beautiful, easy to use global online platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has over one million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 600 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running and was rated by Canstar Blue as Australia’s best accounting software four consecutive years from 2015-2018.
This role is responsible for helping accountants and bookkeepers that use Xero build their product skills. You will project manage Xero implementation and migration projects and deliver Xero education workshops, and webinars to accountants who use Xero, and accountants who are thinking about using Xero. If you have a passion for client relationships, this is the ideal opportunity to work closely with clients to help them execute an online growth strategy for their business.
What you'll do:
- You will work closely with the Sales team to deliver business plans for clients and meet territory revenue goals
- Prepare and execute implementation plans for agreed projects
- Implementation of the online strategy developed in conjunction with Senior Account Manager for each Partner
- Engage in regular meetings with the relevant territory sales staff to agree sales and project priorities
- Assist partners with data conversions through detailed project planning and facilitation of training
- Handling Partner technical queries and escalations
- Educate partners on all partner resources available
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all Partner enquiries
- Manage inbound calls/tickets from partners
- Manage the creation of resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from Partners
- Present educational sessions in the form of webinars and classroom training to clients
What you'll bring to the role:
The successful candidate will bring an intimate knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and accounting software knowledge. This will include experience with financial reporting, tax returns and compliance work. Additionally, you will have experience in extensive systems consulting, implementation and optimisation.
If you are passionate about SaaS and the online accounting market then this is a great opportunity for you.
Why you’ll love Xero
At Xero we value our people, we want them to do the best work of their lives, and have endless opportunities to love and grow their career. We offer a great package that includes a competitive base salary and even Xero shares.
A purpose driven company we attract people who want to help us have a positive impact on the world by helping small business thrive and be successful. Our passionate, innovative, and #human team of Xeros across the world want to know that the work they do every day makes a meaningful difference.
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. We have a unique and special culture based around our values (#ownership, #challenge, #beautiful, #human and #champion) and offer a number of other great benefits and perks.
So if you want to hear more and get the opportunity to help shape the next phase in the Xero success story please apply!
Xero is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We will address any requests for reasonable adjustments in the workplace from applicants with disabilities.