|Job Type:||Full Time|
BA_-Application development process - 6 month Fixed Term - Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Business Analyst- Application development process for a 6 month fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
The Application Testing team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements Testing. As an Business Analyst your responsibilities include –
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct Requirement gathering session to elicit the business needs for the Testing.
- Creating Test solutions for Advisor portal of Client involving React JS, Redux, WebAPI
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos and in Design review, requirement reviews.
- Advise the team on business needs and acting as liaison between Client team and IBM team
- Abide by Client’s standard for design and development of requirements and testing.
- Work with Client to understand their strategic view and position IBM team in alignment with Clients goals.
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- Extensive experience in testing of Digital transformation technologies – React JS, Redux, Web API’s, Bootstrap, Node JS, C#, .Net
- At least 4 years of experience in Insurance and banking domain. Also 2 Years of experience in Insurance Advisor portal experience for Australian market.
- Experience with Test Automation
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience in Agile methodologies, BPM exposure and Business analysis process exposure a nice-to-have
Compensation package from $74 970 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.