|Job Type:||Full Time|
Speed up your career with us.
As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible for undertaking key administrative tasks to facilitate ICT professionals and organisations through the nbn™ ICT Channel program accreditation process. The ICT Channel program is engaging and mobilising a critical mass of ICT channel vendors and/or distributors, and relevant channel partners. The channel program will drive nbn™ Business Segment’s revenue and sales objectives.
Please note, this is a 24 months-fixed term position.
A bit about your role
The role is responsible for actioning key day-to-day administration activity spanning the onboarding and accreditation journey for partners as part of the nbn™ ICT Channel program including reporting, partner conversion, system management, coordinating training and content updates for the nbn™ Business Segment.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing daily administration and operation of Partner Relationship Management system (PRM), and facilitate and support ICT partners throughout the onboarding to accreditation process;
- Supporting ICT Channel program including daily monitoring of the group email queue and assisting partners with key queries regarding the program and training;
- Tracking the program metrics, updating documentation and working with internal enablement and CRM teams to continually improve partner experience;
- Coordinating accreditation including working with external and internal stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of nbn™ training to the ICT channel community;
- Managing training updates through internal review process, keeping internal hub site updated and coordinating training events.
- Meeting or exceeding KPIs that are established for the indirect channel program, including volume of partners successfully engaged, registered, certified and accredited.
A bit about you
To succeed in this role, you will have some experience in a large telecommunication company or ICT company in channel program support, administration, or channel enablement role. It would be helpful for this person to have good Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to manage program reporting. You may have good multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively to diverse group of stakeholders. In return, you will be an organisation that is delivering new and exciting technology to homes across Australia.
At nbn our people have a clear and shared purpose - to empower Australians to redefine the way they live, work and play into the future. As one of the Australia’s largest infrastructure projects ever undertaken in Australian history, you’ll be part of a team building a brighter future for the country.
In your personal career, you’ll benefit from technical training for professional development, leadership programs and access to the latest technology, as well as being led by a diverse executive team.
We are proud of our inclusive culture where diversity is welcomed. We encourage people of all backgrounds including people of all ages, women, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We provide a flexible, supportive workplace ensuring that all employees can have the opportunity to thrive.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.