|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Have you been listening? Financial services need to change – this is your chance to be part of improving the way we respond to our customers
- You are an advocate for our customers, and thrive on complex problem solving
- This is your next opportunity in a fast-paced high pressure environment
Group Customer Relations (GCR) is the Commonwealth Bank’s team of dispute resolution experts.
Customers today have greater expectations of us, and when we fall short GCR helps to make things right. We listen and respond to customer complaints – often the most complex – using advanced investigation, problem-solving and negotiation skills to improve customer experience, deliver fair outcomes and repair relationships.
Our aim is to build loyalty for life by:
- Understanding our customers and our business
- Making the complex simple
- Building great relationships
- Influencing change
About the Roles
As a Dispute Resolution Case Manager within GCR, you play a critical role in listening to customers, investigating complaints and putting things right where we have done wrong.
We are recruiting across all areas of GCR which means that successful candidates could be working across a range of Commonwealth Bank brands including home and business lending, everyday banking, credit cards, transactions and payments, CommSec, advice, general insurance and superannuation.
With a commitment to doing what’s fair and ethical, you will be part of a team that delivers exceptional customer experience and fair outcomes while managing complaints received directly or via external dispute resolution schemes.
Your role is to:
- Respond directly to customers with warmth and empathy throughout the complaint experience.
- For managers: Efficiently receive, investigate and resolve complex complaints from external agencies such as the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the newly formed Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- For specialists: Efficiently receive, investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Develop networks and relationships with colleagues to solve problems, escalate customer pain points and influence outcomes.
- Understand community expectations and have a risk-conscious mindset when investigating the issues raised and negotiating with customers and/or their advocates and internal staff to achieve timely and fair resolutions.
What will help you succeed?
- An eagerness to think outside the box – both in terms of solutions to complex complaints and process improvement.
- Embracing difference perspectives where you are able to walk in your customer’s shoes and genuinely care about their experience.
- A deep understanding of community, customer and regulatory expectations.
- Resiliency – ability to bounce back from challenging interactions and manage through complexity and uncertainty.
- Knowledgeof dispute resolution and negotiation techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly in negotiating with diverse and senior business colleagues.
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals who are passionate about our customer. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
We work flexibly, but we’re always connected as one team supporting each other to find the best solutions for our customers and our business. This may mean working at our offices located in Parramatta and Sydney CBD. We develop great careers so people can develop the skills and experience to play to their strengths. We love the mix of perspectives and different ideas that come from a truly diverse and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. And we encourage involvement with the community, with a proud 100-year history of our people supporting charities through the Commbank Foundation.
If all of this sounds like you then we’d love for you to apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button or visit our website**www.commbank.com.au/careers**.