|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement & promote strategic thinking
- Permanent Full Time opportunity (4 days a week will be considered)
About the organisation
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8,500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Executive Director Quality, Safety and Innovation, you will form part of the senior leadership team to formulate and implement a strategic and systems driven approach to the management of quality, safety, innovation and improvement across Health Services. You will be responsible for the implementation of clinical governance principles and activities to reduce patient harm and improve the effectiveness of care. This is done in consultation with the Executive Director Quality, Safety and Innovation, Chief Executive Health Services, Health Services Leadership Team, key committees and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior leadership position, ideally in healthcare or a similar operating environment
- Significant experience in preparing a health service to undertake accreditation
- Sound knowledge of the concepts and principles of quality management and evidence based practice in a hospital
- Ability to provide solutions to complex issues using critical thinking
- Proven experience in data extraction analysis and the production of statistical reports
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
This position will require the successful applicant to travel between sites and therefore must have a current drivers licence.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
For more information
Enquiries to: Clare Grieveson, 8416 7843
Quote Ref No: COR100
Applications Close: Sunday 28 October, 2018