|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Credit experience required
- 12-month FTC, 11am–7pm
- Supportive working environment
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
The purpose of this role is to perform a range of routine processing and administrative activities in order to provide internal and external customers with a cost effective and efficient world best practice standard administrative service.
We are looking for somebody who has experience in and a passion for credit, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to analyse documents efficiently and effectively. You will have the opportunity to work in a team of engaging and friendly banking professionals and will be nurtured by an experienced and supportive manager. You will initially follow traditional full time hours during your first month or so of your employment as you undergo training, after which time you will move to an 11am – 7pm working schedule.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Extract & assembles data to processes forms (cheques, security, documents)
- Handle complex errors
- Ensure that regular returns are handled in a timely manner
- Acts as first level of authorisation & establish / question variations from accepted operating principles
- Determine reasons for errors & provide recommendations for amendments to procedures
- Work efficiently and effectively with a variety of stakeholder groups
Qualifications and experience required
- Experience within the credit domain
- Background in customer service
- Experience in an administrative/clerical role
- Experience working within banking/financial services
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse documents
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career then apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 12 Oct 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Oct 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time