|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting senior level opportunity where you get a chance to contribute to the development of 10 year forward plan
- Great opportunity to showcase your team management and technical skills and make a positive impact on the lives of Sydneysiders
- Be part of a proactive team oriented environment and forward thinking organisation
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity, located at Parramatta
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pavement Asset Manager in the Sydney Planning team within Roads and Maritime Services. Reporting to the Director Sydney Assets, this role is responsible for the long term asset management of the region’s state road pavement infrastructure and development of Sydney Division’s State road pavement maintenance strategy.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to collaborate, analyse, prioritise and forward plan. In this role, you would be overseeing the use, management and development of Sydney Division’s pavement asset management and modelling system. You would also be managing the identification of current and future risks to public safety and infrastructure integrity , optimising long term investment and infrastructure performance of Sydney Division’s pavement assets
If you have the passion for this industry and have the right skills to carve out a niche for yourselves, this role is an ideal platform for you.
To get a complete profile of the role, please click here
Roads and Maritime Services is one of Australia's leading public sector agencies, with more than 5,800 employees and an annual budget of $6.5 billion. As part of Transport for NSW we are responsible for implementing strategic and essential frontline services to the people of NSW who use roads, harbours and waterways.
We offer diverse and challenging career opportunities for professional and technical specialists, trades, and people interested in making a difference to transport operations and road safety in New South Wales.
When you join Roads and Maritime Services, you become part of a forward-thinking organisation that offers generous working conditions, flexible working options and a real commitment to developing your skills.
For more information on Employee Benefits at TfNSW please click here.
The salary for this position is USS11 / PE4 ($135,443- $144,521) per annum plus superannuation and leave loading.
**A strong background in asset lifecycle and risk management principles, ability to plan and model will ensure our pavement assets are fit for purpose and delivering to the division’s business plan. Apart from your great team leading, collaborative, budget management and analytical skills, you would possess:
- A four year engineering or appropriate scientific qualification from an Australian university or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in geotechnical and/or drainage investigation and design.
- High level analytical and forensic investigation skills including the use of pavement modelling and systems.
- Demonstrated capability in managing and analysing data using database and / or spreadsheet software.
- The successful applicant would need to hold a current Australian Drivers licence
How to apply
If you think you have the drive and the passion to learn and grow, we would love to have you on board.
To apply for this position, simply submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
a) Your skills and experience suit the role, and
b) Your most significant and relevant achievement.
For any enquiries, please contact Shefali Uppal on 0429 100 409
Applications close: 11:59pm Sunday, 28th October 2018**