|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you have initiative, experience and a desire to produce outstanding results, we want to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated digital BA to be part of the team working on a high profile mobile projects for key clients.
You will be responsible for the gathering and qualification of business requirements and the creation of all associated documentation. You will work as an integral part of an agile project team to deliver apps that are truly great.
What the role involves
- This is a great opportunity to showcase your digital BA skills and apply it to mobile software development.
- Liaise directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather and understand their requirements and work with design and development resources to build a solution to meet those needs
- Elicit and document all business and technical requirements
- Work with mobile product owners to prioritise, estimate and manage functionality within the product backlog
- Create formal user stories based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, and coordinate with development and test teams to ensure all relevant scenarios and business rules are captured.
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders throughout delivery to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the project's functional requirements
- Undertake competitor and market analysis as required
- Input into the creation of user flows and user personas
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience across the software development lifecycle
- Solid background in Business Analysis with a focus in digital-related projects, preferably mobile related (iOS and/or Android)
- Extremely strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies to document requirements, such as writing stories in BDD format
- Experience using development workflow tools such as JIRA, Mingle etc.
- Commercially savvy and proactive
- Demonstrate excellent decision making and judgment skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Formal education in computer science or related field
There are some key non-technical attributes that are important to us
- Passion for mobile technology
- Basic understanding of software service layers
- Positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Enthusiasm towards the role and in general the app development industry
- High attention to detail
We are smart thinkers. We solve complex challenges and provide complete solutions for businesses, big and small. From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner.
Our people are our greatest asset. Curiosity is in our DNA. Courage is in our hearts. And collaboration is at our core. “Our Ways” set us apart from others in how we deliver to our customers and work together. From wellness programs, learning and development, social calendars to coffee machines, and more. We've got something for everyone to be themselves. Did we also mention how much fun it is to work with other Arqadians? And yes, it is true; we love what we do. Join Arq Group and find your space to (change).
At **Arq**Group, we unleash the possibilities between business and people.