|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Reporting to the Training Superintendent, these are exciting new opportunities for experienced field and mobile Trainer Assessors working with electric (such rope shovels and draglines) and mobile plant equipment (such as excavators). You will be responsible for the design and delivery of training that equips the frontline employees to identify opportunities for improvement.
**Your**Key Accountabilities include:
- Deliver competency based training materials to individuals
- Authorised to assess results of training and approve
participants as competent to undertake the task as trained;
- Identify training requested to educate staff on new
- Coach and mentor frontline staff on how to identify improvement
opportunities and implement solutions relating to standardised work; and
- Assist Analysis and Planning to collect data on
continuous improvement pilots and guide further required analysis; and
- Leverage analytics to validate issues and solutions.
- Solid experience as a Maintenance Trainer Assessor ideally within the resources sector;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work autonomously;
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with a proven ability to build relationships and facilitate presentations;
- Ability to effectively influence and motivate;
- High emotional intelligence; and
- Understanding of tactical decision making and prioritising for value.
Your diversity of thought and practical experience will be embraced and you will be empowered to make a real difference to our business.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.