|Job Type:||Full Time|
Facility and Asset Manager
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- Flexible location
- Full-time opportunity
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
An exciting and challenging opportunity is now available for an experienced Facility and Asset Manager (FAM) to join our team based in Burswood or Agency premises.
Reporting to the Agency Relationship Manager, this position is responsible for delivering service excellence to an individual Agency contracted within the Maintenance Service Arrangement (MSA), ensuring all service specifications and requirements are delivered in a safe, timely and client focussed manner, meeting Programmed Facility Management (PFM) quality standards.
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record in facilities management, including (but not limited to) contract management, operational management, service management / maintenance environment related industries
- Extensive knowledge of the building maintenance industry and Building Management Systems
- Experience in coordinating the delivery of minor works projects including the development and administration of contracts
- Knowledge of and experience with technical services; especially HVAC and electrical systems;
- Excellent customer services and sound oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the management of subcontractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to generate profitable and sustainable revenue growth within a contract delivery environment
- Experienced at developing (strategic) relationships at Senior Management level.
- Membership and demonstrated active participation in industry relate professional organizations
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- System knowledge/experience of working Workorder Management and Field Mobility systems
An attractive package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
See Position Description for further information relating to Responsibilities, Qualifications & Experience required for the role.
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.