|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you a natural networker with a strong introducer network in place?
- Business acquisition & Customer Relationship focused banking role
- Utilise your passion for deepening customer advocacy here at NAB
- Multiple roles available across Sydney metro!
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
About the roles
Our team are looking for people who will strive to achieve the best outcomes for our customers whilst having the drive and passion for business development. As an experienced Business Banking Manager you will be required to source new business and build on existing customer relationships, sourcing effective referrals and lead generation within a mix of both trading businesses and property centric clients with room to grow.
Whilst also being responsible for driving the growth of the portfolio, you will be imparting specialist advice and actively pursuing revenue growth from existing clients. Therefore, your ability to leverage off your already established business and community networks along with your strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential to your success in this position.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Preparing and submitting business lending proposals
- Maintaining and enhancing the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Developing and implementing annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Utilising a structured sales approach to build and leverage relationships with specialists to deepen customer advocacy
- Developing and improving professional excellence through the management of individual and team performance; and
- Leading, coaching and motivating direct reports
- Effective sourcing of new business relationships
- Superior networking and interpersonal skills
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a complex portfolio of clients will impress, but it's your passion for customers, your will to win and tenacity that will ensure your success in this team.
- Sydney CBD (Health focus)
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experiences.
Please note Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…