|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Convenient CBD location
- Full time Permanent Position
- $85,065 + 17% super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides RMIT University with Information and Communication Technology systems and services. Our role is to support RMIT’s high quality teaching, learning, research and administrative activities. Information Technology is of increasing importance to the research, teaching and learning life of a university, particularly a ‘global university of technology and design’ like RMIT. ITS has developed, in conjunction with the broader University, an ICT Plan to 2020.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
The IT Risk Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting delivery of a successful and efficient IT Risk Management and Information security governance functions. This includes, global identification, tracking and reporting of operational IT risks and audit issues, providing project risk uplift and project post implementation review assurance services across key projects, assisting in the delivery of controls reviews, third party assessments, and Information Security Governance reporting.
The role will work support the Senior Manager, Governance, Risk and Compliance and members of the CISO team in a range of cybersecurity activities related to information security governance.
Skills & Experience Required
- Demonstrated record of achievement in, IT risk management and cybersecurity governance.
- Demonstrated initiative and a proactive working style to co-ordinate and support a large and complex organisation through change to achieve continuous improvement of risk, security and processes.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity architecture principles, tools, and frameworks will be highly regarded.
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly Word, Excel) with experience using both Risk Management Tools and Collaboration tools (such as Microsoft 365 or Google Apps).
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments, to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment, meet deadlines and negotiate across teams for sustainable outcomes. Proven conceptual, analytical, problem-solving skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal professional development.
To view a position description, please see below.
Applications close on Wednesday 30th January 2018.
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.**