|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Permanent, Full Time position.
- Based at Mercy Health’s Support Services office in Richmond within Health Services Finance in the Decision Support team.
- Performance Reporting with a focus on the Clinical Costing function across Health Services including:
- Performance reporting and analysis of clinical costing information for internal users
- Quarterly data extraction, quality assurance and submission of feeder system data to costing vendor for processing.
- Auditing and submission of data to DHHS for inclusion in annual VCDC
- Manage annual updates, develop and improve costing system feeders and reporting as required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- A Business, Informatics or Health related discipline undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to work with a varied group of stakeholders, particularly at Executive and Operational Manager level
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in clinical costing and an appreciation of the importance of accurate clinical costing information.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Mark O’Connor, General Manager – Health Services Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:8754 3243
Quote Ref No: COR98
Applications Close: Sunday, 28 October 2018